• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for a decrease to 390 thousand from 412 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for May from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 3.0% increase in durable goods orders.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2020 (Third estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 6.4% annualized in Q1, unchanged from the second estimate of a 6.4% increase.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for June. This is the last of regional manufacturing surveys for June.
• At 4:30 PM, Federal Reserve releases Results from 2021 Bank Stress Tests